Saturday, August 30, 2008

Favorite Reality TV Shows

Ok so I have been really busy but I am back with my favorites!! You all know I LOVE reality TV so much that it is a little scary. So here they are

1.Jon & Kate plus 8
Love this show with all the little kids running around makes my house feel like a haven!

2.Little People Big World
I really like this show but I am sad because I think they are done hmm???

3.Any Home show
I love them all Extreme Makeover home edition, House Hunters,House Hunters International,Property Ladder, Property Virgins, and Hidden Potential

4.Tori and Dean
I loved INN love and I love Home Sweet Hollywood. Many of you I know probably hate it but I love it and Nathan makes fun of me because I cried at like most of the episodes!

5.Real World
I have to say that I did stop watching it for a while there but I did like this last season. Hey I am from the generation when it all started I still remember New York!

6.America's Best Dance Crew
I love this show! I mostly loved the first season but the second was good too. I love the crazy moves they do.

7.P-Diddy's Making the Band
Nathan and I love this show. The music brings me back to the old school days of Boyz II Men. This new season is great so far.

8.The Hills
Every episode I see the more I am convinced that it is scripted reality t0 but I do not care I love the drama!

9.Runs House
This is another one that Nathan will watch with me and I love it. Just to get a peek into others lives is great

10. Deadliest Catch
This is my most favorite of all. I do not know why I like to watch a bunch of grungy men catch crab but I do and I want the new season to start soon!!

There are many more but seriously this blog would be way too long. I know you are all thinking when does she have time to watch all of these but some replay in the night and since I never sleep I watch them then or On-Demand has some too!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Don't you dare tell anyone this because I will deny it but.......

I am a Closet Reality Show FREAK.
I watch all the ones you mentioned and then some.

I have the remote control in my hand so when Uncle John comes in I switch channels real quick hahahaha.
He caught me a couple times and rolled his eyes at me.

Do you think I need reality rehab?