Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Comedy Movies sure to make at least me pee

I love movies that make me laugh! So between movies that make me cry and movies that make me laugh you can tell I am a very emotional person. There are so many to choose from and I hope I do not leave any out.

*WARNING*: Not all of these movies are how can I say it ones that I would want to watch with Jesus. I hate to say it I am already feeling you all judging me just for saying it. So here it goes...

1.Old School
I love Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn so this one was a great one. Love the ear muffs and Will Ferrell streaking.

2.Death at a Funeral
I love British comedy and this one was a shocker for sure. Nathan and I were just trying to find something to watch one night and rented this thinking it was only the previews that were funny! I was totally wrong it cracked me up through the whole thing I mean LOUD laughter where there were a couple of times I think I did pee.

3.Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I loved this movie the first time I saw it and every time I see it I hear something new that cracks me up

4.Tommy Boy
Who did not love this movie. In Jr. High school my friend Andrea and I knew it by heart and would randomly quote it.

5.Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and Billy Madison
Love these movies and as I write this I am realizing it has been awhile since I saw them. Time to bring out the videos lol

6.What about Bob?
When I was younger my dad had this movie and I think I saw it over 20 times I love it. I think because I saw a little of myself in BOB hmmmm

7.Office Space
I love the scene of them smashing the office equipment who has ever worked in an office and not want to do that??

8.Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers
I love both of these movies though I think the first was the best. I love Ben Stiller and he was great in this movie

9.Dumb & Dumber
Another one that I had memorized growing up.

10.The 40 year old virgin
Steve Carrell is awesome and this movie was hilarious

So there are way more for sure and hopefully some of you are not thinking "Wow Mariana is not who I thought she was" but if you are you are entitled to your opinion but this is MY blog so too bad lol!!

No comments: