Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Favorite "I am definetly going to cry" Movies

Here is my list of movies that make me cry and most of these I have seen three or four times. I love to cry why you ask? Because it is refreshing so if you know of any really good ones that are not on my list please tell me.

1. Beaches
I love this movie and I think I have seen it over 20 times!

2.Titanic
For sure this movie gets me every time and Nathan laughs at me every time.

3.Philadelphia
I love love love this movie. I think Tom Hanks was awesome in this movie. He pulled off playing a character that was not only gay but was dying of AIDS when not many people were accepting of this type of character.

4.Armageddon
I love Ben Affleck and this movie was great. I loved the father/daughter relationship that Bruce Willis and Liv Tyler had that alone would make me cry.

5.Note Book
Ok I know this was on my Romance list but it makes me cry too!

6.A Walk to Remember
Which again was on the first list but I cry every time but I have to say the book is WAY better

7.The Green Mile
This movie was hard to watch at first but I cried no I sobbed like a baby at the end. If you loved this movie you will love the book Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult same type of story line that too made me cry but it makes a different list

8.Pay it Forward
I know there are a lot of people who said that this movie was horrible but I loved it and the message behind it is awesome

9.The Guardian
So if you have read my past blogs you know that I love love Ashton Kutcher and this one is awesome. The ending caught me off guard which totally made me cry

And my final movie that is by far one that not only made me cry but at the end I was in awe that this act was willing done for me, ME. All of these other movies are (most of them) not any truth behind them and but this one is THE TRUTH and that is what makes it more amazing........

The Passion of the Christ
This movie from the start to the finish every time I see it makes me cry. I am amazed that Jesus did that for my sins and that his father God sacrificed his only son for ME. The first time I saw it I had to look away and then I made Nathan go back because how dare I look away. He did this for me and I need to always be aware of that and never take it for granted.

2 comments:

Elle Bee said...

YOU HAVE to see the Coupling.

I laughed so hard I peed a little.

cheth said...

oh.. nice :) have a seen a couple of the ones you mentioned :)

i like your blog i shall follow it and comment here :)do have a look at my blog and drop some comments :)