Saturday, August 30, 2008

School Daze

I can not believe that Jordan is already going into 1st grade! I knew that once Kindergarten started these years would go by fast and they are. On Wednesday we went to the school and waited with all the other kids to see who Jordan's teacher is for 1st grade. She has been saying all summer that she thinks that Mrs. Kotula will be her teacher and I just kept saying well we will have to see. Well she had the teacher that she wanted and she is so excited. We then went to Target and my mom bought her any backpack that she wanted and of course she picked out a Hannah Montana bag (which I have to admit is pretty cool!!). And since Mariana is also going to school she picked out a really cute littlest pet shop monkey bag that says "you drive me bananas" how fitting is that! So on Tuesday is Jordan's first day and Nathan and I will bring her to school to let her off. I am sad I thought that only Kindergarten would be hard but this is just as hard. Knowing that I am letting my child into someone else's hands for more hours a day than I have her scares me.
I am very excited though to be back into a routine. For the last three weeks the girls have been going to bed by 8pm to get back and it (I have to admit) is very nice. By 930pm all the kids are usually out cold and we can enjoy our night again. For my friends that have only 1 little one that is still in the baby stage it comes quick very quick. I know you hear it and it does not seem like it will when your day is consumed by diaper changes and saying "no" one million times but before you know your first born is in kindergarten and you will be calling me crying lol!!

No comments: