Sunday, August 17, 2008

Favorite Romance Movies (no particular order)

Romance (I tried to put pictures but it for some reason did not work hmmmm???)

The Notebook
I Love this movie in fact this weekend it has been a Notebook Marathon on ABC family and I have watched it twice. Every time I watch this movie I cry, laugh, cry and then cry again.

A lot like Love
This is one of my all time favorites and it just so happens that Nathan and my song by Aqua lung is in this movie.

P.S. I love you
I had a hard time getting into this movie to start but after the first 15 minutes I loved it and I Sobbed through it. Also the scenes in Ireland are amazing and definitely makes me want to have a trip there.
Notting Hill
I love Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant so for sure this one is a favorite. I totally go for the accents!
Two Weeks Notice
Again Hugh Grant and I also love Sandra Bullock. I do not like the red head in this movie girls who push themselves onto men to get higher up make me sick.
Sliding Doors
I love love love this movie. Gwenneth Paltrow is great in love stories and this one is great because she totally rocks the British accent.

Untamed Heart
This is when I fell in love with Christian Slater and put posters of him all over my room and prayed for him with his pig heart lol!!
A Walk to Remember
I cry every time I see this movie and I do not care what people say about Mandy Moore's acting I think she did great and Shane West well you know.
Pretty Women
I should not have to say anything about this movie I think almost every women out there loves this love story. which leads me to................
Runaway Bride
I love this only because both Julia Roberts and Richard Gere are in it. I love the chemistry between them you really believe that they are really in love.
Anyways as you can tell I really like love stories. And this is not even half of them I bet I have seen most of them out there new,old,independent and all in between.

No comments: