Friday, August 15, 2008

I do not think Michael Phelps is human??


On days that my kids are driving me crazy I sometimes dream about the days that I had only one child. There are times that I am praying my mom or MIL will call and ask to take the kids for the night so I can have some down time with my husband. I sometimes pray that someone wants to take my husband too for the night lol!!


Well part of my wish has come true. Jordan is at Nathan's mom house and Mariana is at my mom's house. I have only one child tonight and I am going crazy. I feel this void and instead of Nathan and I spending time vegging on the couch to watch a movie we are running around the house looking for things to do. Do not get me wrong it is nice to have some peace but I miss my little girls asking for water or an apple 20 times before crashing in bed. I have called to talk to Mariana at my mom's house earlier and she is having so much fun she went to Dairy Queen, helped the "old people" set up for the Italian picnic tomorrow, and was getting ready to have popcorn and watch a movie before bed. Nathan talked to Jordan and she went to Erma's for ice cream and was getting ready to watch a movie before bed. We miss them it is so funny. I am glad that my kids have grandparents to visit for the night to have those memories of sleepovers but I do not know how I will fall asleep with out kissing then good night..................

2 comments:

jallen said...

I am the same way! AJ loves to take Ava on "adventures" on Saturday mornings. All week I look forward to it, until they leave and then I am usually bored within 5 minutes! What is wrong with us- HAHA :)

Elle Bee said...

He's not human. He's a cyborg.