Monday, September 1, 2008

Pain in my Neck (er Head)

I have suffered from Migraines since I was young and have gone through times of many and times of few. Well here I am on Labor Day recovering from my latest one and I feel like I have been hit by a train. In the last 2 weeks I have had four Migraines. And when I say Migraine I mean bad ones that have put me out and every thing seems worse. I sat crying the other day for fifteen minutes at the table unable to move. I am getting frustrated and especially today when it is a day to relax with my family who is gone now. So I am stuck inside watching reality TV (which we all know I love) with a pillow over my head and the volume really low please tell me how this is any fun at all???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand where you are at, that has happend to me ( I ended up in the ER on mothersday one year). As I get older I have found triggers and try to avid them (coffee is a bad one for me so I drink decaf)

Beth said...

I hope you are feeling better today Mariana.

Take care of You! Love ya