Friday, August 22, 2008

Anonymous

It is very late and I am still up I can not go to sleep and when this happens I search the web. I tend to obsess about things this late at night. I have been searching for information about someone from my past. I am keeping this kind of vague because well because I want to. I finally retyped things a little differently and not only did I find the info but a picture that at first I could not breathe. After a couple of minutes I felt sadness for this person and that is how I know that I have forgiven. When you can feel sadness for a person who really hurt you, that alone is GOD! I now feel a little better and feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders I was concerned for my family and I know that Nathan was for certain reasons and what I read told me that I do not need to be not only because it will be many many years but because God is on my side!

No comments: