Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jonas Craze

So I am going to just admit it I love the Jonas Brothers!! It is a Saturday night and I am sitting here watching Camp Rock on the Disney Channel. I love their songs I know I know they are a teen band. And I know I may loose some friends over this (LOL) but they are so cute. I really want to believe that they are believers and that they do want to continue to live their lives Gods way and I pray that I do not read in 5 years in a People magazine that they are in rehab. So hate me if you want and make fun of me all you want but when they come in concert I am for sure taking my girls so we can scream together!!

1 comment:

Amy Clary said...

You're a goofball! It's fun to find something that you like just because you do.
Speaking of fun...I've decided to include you in a little game.
TAG!
Go here http://amyclary.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-meme-tag.html
to find out how to play.