Monday, August 18, 2008

Devil in desguise

My little Mariana is my little Devil in disguise. She is always getting into things, she has since she was 9 months old. She was my child who played with her poop (and on many occasions even in daycare), she drew all over the walls with marker, and many more things. I love her to pieces and I know that she will be my creative one, my free spirit. But at the moment she can easily drive me crazy. Let me get to why I am blogging about my devil in disguise..........

Tonight after work I was making dinner while the girls were playing at the kitchen table when all of a sudden I smelled a horrible smell. I looked at Sammy who had a funny look on his face which only means one thing.........A VERY DIRTY diaper. So I left the girls to change Sammy (this was done very fast because I had dinner on the stove) it took me maybe 2 minutes no joke. I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands and finish dinner to find Mariana cutting (yes CUTTING) her hair. She had her kids scissors and was cutting away. She took a very BIG handful out of the side of her head. The shortest length is at her ear (Her hair now is past her shoulders) I freaked probably a bad mom moment and scared her. I then took a deep breath and called my good friend Stephanie who cuts hair and left her a message asking her to come and help tomorrow. If i even tried to fix this it would end up worse than what we started with. So tomorrow Steph will be here to fix Mariana's hair. She will have a little Bob (which nothing against them I swore my kids would not have).

Oh well I guess every family needs a little Devil My mom would agree since I was hers lol!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimmy Porter said...

When my daughter, Hannah, was 6, she decided to cut a rubber band out of her hair instead of asking for help to remove it. With the rubber band she also cut a chunk of her hair right on top (her hair was also long). She had to wear the top of her hair in a pony tail for quite a long time, while her hair grew back.