Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Six Unspectacular Quirks

First I have to say Thanks Amy because I have a hard time coming up with stuff for these!!

1. I have a real issue with hand washing! It is bad and I think has reached an all new high (or low). I make sure that if I touch something that is even a little dirty that could possibly transfer any type of contagious disease I have to wash my hands. I could not live with myself knowing that I caused everyone to catch this horrible rare disease because I was in a rush.

2. When I am driving I rarely break the laws. I mean not even going over the speed limit at ALL. I go exactly the speed limit. I just can not fathom having to pay $100 for a ticket because I thought if I went 10 over I would truly get there faster.

3. I HATE Michigan U-turns. I will go WAY out of my way so that I do not have to use them. I rarely take Van Dyke or Mound road and when I have to take Hall road I try my hardest to not have to use them. I do not know why it is just so pointless to go past where I need to turn to then sit at the light twice when I could have just made a left turn they in my eyes are useless.

4. I dislike Whining. Seriously it makes my ears bleed. It is like nails on a chalkboard. Which is pretty funny because I have two girls who are amidst the whining stage. God does have a sense of humor.

5. I love watching the Disney Channel as you all read my last blog. I find myself watching the shows when my kids are all asleep and my husband will not admit it but he does too!!

6. Unlike Becca I have to return the carts at the grocery store. I guess I am a bad mom because I will lock my kids in the car and return not only my cart but any of the other abandon carts on my way to the carrel! There was one time that because Sammy was screaming I just left it and I am not exaggerating when I say that it bothered me all day.

So there it is and I do not have 6 people to tag to do this with me and the three that I do have to tag I believe that Amy has already.

No comments: