Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sammy is looking for the rest of his band mates

When we first found out we were having a boy the fist thing Nathan said was" Now I get to take him to the Barber shop"! If you know my husband you know how important his hair is with a trip to his barber at least 2-3 times a month this was exciting for him. Their first real father-son bonding. We have been growing his hair out and get so many comments from people that his hair is too long but we were doing it on purpose so that his first hair cut would be major. He has a little Mohawk and it looks so cute! He went to Sam Style II in Clinton Township were Nathan has been going since High School and Albert did a really good job. Sammy sat on Nathan's lap and sat very still. I took lots of pics from the side line and collected his little locks for his baby book! I can not believe how big he is getting it has all gone by so fast. Now he is our little Rocker Man and ready to learn the guitar!!


Before and he was a little unsure of Albert coming at him with clippers





At the restaurant afterwards flirting with all the waitresses!!

Back at home with his new little Mohawk!! He is such a little cutie pie!!

4 comments:

Amy Clary said...

I love it!
Every time we take Alex to get his hair cut, I ask for a faux-hawk. I think little boys with spiky hair are waaaaay too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my... he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore! absolutely adorable... :)

Anonymous said...

Ican not believe how big he is although it has been almost a year from the last time I saw him.
Barb

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute. I think he had more hair taken off than Samara :)