Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today was the BIG day!

Well I got through it Jordan's 6th Birthday! I can not believe that I have been a mom for six years and now three times over. It is CRAZY how fast it has gone. We had a great day we woke up and sang Happy Birthday like 6 times! I made Jordan anything she wanted for breakfast and it was Toast lol! Then off to school and work for me. I then took cupcakes to her class for their afternoon snack and she was so cute. She had on a purple crown and hugged me like ten times she got to pass out all her cupcakes to her friends and they all sang Happy Birthday! It was so cute. After I picked her up from school two hours later I made a daring trip to the grocery store (you have not learned patience until you have shopped for two hours with three kids in the grocery store lol) then it was home to make her favorite dinner TACOS. After that we had cake and she opened two of her many gifts a bathing suit and a Hannah Montana CD which she screamed when she opened! After her bath we layed in her bed and did our yearly routine of reading her baby journal ( I have one for each of the kids tha I started the day I found out I was pregnant with them and try to write at least every month if not more)! Her favorite part always is that she was at Mommy and Daddy's wedding in my belly :) so it has been a great day and I got through it only crying once! Now to plan her two parties on Saturday. Pray for me I will have 11 girls here doing makeup, nails, hair and lots of Hannah Montana music along with a moonwalk and snocones AHHHHHH!
Oh and I can not believe that it has been 10 years since Nathan and I started dating! I will never forget first meeting him while Jene and I were out walking seeing him and Chuckie smoking some stuff in his stolen car (from his dad). He had to have his friends drive it around the block while we talked because if they put it in park it would not start back up lol!! Then that night he said (famous words) "Why don't you page me later?" LOL!!!! He had me at page me! Our first date was to CJ Barrymores and the rest is history and there is lots to tell! I am so lucky to be with my soul mate and to have a great marriage with three beautiful babies.

No comments: