Friday, May 2, 2008

Holding my Breath

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about how I was searching for my moms ex and his kids to see what they were up to. I have been googeling (sp?) them and going on myspace and facebook searching for them. I didn't have a plan if I found them just thought I could get a look from a distance to see how they looked, what they were doing with their life. It is weird because we were a family at one time. There was 7 of us kids it went Nikkie, Little Del,Me,Candace and Andrew (twins), Joey,and then Tony. It is weird when you have people in your life and then all of a sudden they are gone. I have many bad memories of Del that I have worked through but I have a lot of good memories of his kids that I called family. Vacations to Port Huron, and lots of craziness when they would visit on the weekends. Well I found Candace on facebook and I sent her a message that is why I am holding my breath. I wonder if she will respond and if she does what to I do with that hmmmmm........I wonder when I can exhale!!

No comments: