Monday, May 5, 2008

Who will clean MY house???

I love my job really I do I have been blessed to be working just a couple of hours a week cleaning. It is great I get to be home more and volunteer in Jordan's class and all that fun stuff. But I am neglecting my own home BIG TIME! I try to keep up but I feel like I am scrambling to get things done at the end of the week to just look around on Sunday night and realize it doesn't even look like I cleaned!
Anyways on another note I did get a reply from my ex-stepsister (thats kinda weird) and I do not know why I thought she would write horrible things back to me it's not like we were the ones married and got divorced. It was a really nice email updating me on all of their lives. I could not believe how grown up she looked and how smart she is!! She is in her second year of Law school after already having a degree in a double history major!! I feel like it was God's perfect timing with this. When I was walking through CR (Celebrate Recovery) there were so many people that I felt I wanted to make amends with or even come into contact with but I never knew when the right time was. There was one friend that I was super close with growing up (you know who you are girl) and I wanted so bad to contact her but never knew the right time and because of random things and the help of myspace I was able to make amends with her a couple of months back! Now this time it was months of me obessively (SP?) searching online with Google, Facebook and Myspace and finally found her on Facebook! Maybe some of you don't understand this need to make amends maybe because you do not have anyone to make amends with or just don't understand the reasoning behind but it really fills a gap in me when I am able to do this! I know I am rambling but whatever it is my BLOG!!

No comments: