Sunday, May 11, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Well these last couple of days have been just that but sooo much fun!! On Thursday we went (Mariana Sammy and I) to Sammy's future wife Lilah's 1st Birthday party and had so much fun! It was so nice to see all the mommies that I was pregnant with just a year ago! Lisabeth did a great job planning Lilah's first friend party Sundaes and all:)!! Then on Friday was Miss Vaghela's Kindergarten Mother's Day Tea and Jordan has been talking about this non-stop!! It was the most adorable little party and I cried through it too. All the kids were told to dress very nicely so the morning started with Jordan picking our her favorite dress (well if you know us it is her only dress I hated them growing up and I think I am passing that along) and then she had to pick our what she wanted me to wear as well :) She reminded me that I had to be there at exactly 1 4 5 so cute! I got there and waited with all the other Moms talking (well I listened as they talked to eachother) how excited all their kids were for this. Then Miss Vaghela told us to walk in one by one. I walked in and started crying she had Boys II Men's Mama song playing and Jordan came up and gave me a homemade rose and pictures were taken. Then we sat down and Jordan gave me her gifts that she made for me MORE TEARS! She painted a pot and planted some pink flowers, she also made and painted a clay rose, gave me Love coupons, a wonderful placemat that she colored on (also pointed out that she wrote her phone number on it lol), then the best was a book that she made filled out all about me with cute pictures on each page! I have to share what she wrote in her writing cause it is too cute:
My Mom looks like : A Ros bcus she is var pritey bcus she dus the lartry (Laundry) and she is my fravrit mom
I love my Mom because: She hlps me with my wrk
With my Mom, I like to: Play UNO and Playdow, and play chlk (chalk)
My Mom loves to: Mac Dinr for my sister and me and my daddy and my babey bruthr Sammy
I Know my Mom loves me because: She tacs care uv me
I seriously cried it was so cute and I just love her writing! Then they served us moms Ice tea and cake and they had Lemonade. Afterwards they got up and sang some songs it was too cute! Jordan was so cute the whole time and was very proud.
Then this morning My sister, My Mom and I went to the spa and had massages and went to Olive Garden it was so great! I actually suggested we all skip going home get a hotel and sleep :) It was a great day with them I feel so blessed to have the relationship that I do with them! My mom is such a great women and it was so cool to be out all three of us celebrating OUR day! We are planning to go next month on FATHER'S DAY lol!!!
Tomorrow more celebrating first to church and then to my cousin Kimmy's house who always puts on a great meal and get together for all the Moms in the family so you know it will be LOUD AND CRAZY!! I am so lucky to have the family that I do and I thank God everyday! So to all my Mommy friends and Family HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: