Friday, June 6, 2008

So Sad

I was planning on blogging all about Jordan's many birthday parties and all the stuff that has happened this past week (which has been sooooo crazy) but things have changed (maybe later). Nathan just found out that one of the New Car Salesmen at Saab his son (16 years old) committed suicide. His 8 year old sister found him in his room in the basement this morning at 11am!!
This hits me hard I do not know this boy at all but I know the pain. I went through years of painful depression from the age of 11-19 and tried to do the same many times. It is so hard because I remember feeling like the pain of the moment would never end and that no one would care. But the next morning things were a little better and I would see that some did care. It is such a hard way to loose someone you love there are no answers and second guessing what you could have done better. Since 7th grade I have lost many people to suicide and everytime it is so hard. Even when I just hear of someone who knows someone who has died this way hurts my heart. I am so sad for Nathan's coworker and his family the pain they must be feeling right now has no words to describe! If you can pray for them for healing, for the little girls mind that her images of this be erased, that they seek GOD for comfort instead of turn from him, that they find peace that they will see their son again one day, that it is not their fault, that one day their pain will be better.

No comments: