Friday, May 2, 2008

Loving Life

I am having one of those days were I just have to praise God for everything!! I guess I should be doing that everyday but you know how it is some days it is all I can to get out of bed! I have soooo much energy today and I think it is because I had a LARGE mocha from Tim Hortons this morning!!
So on another note we have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks for a really good friend of mine from high school and we are so excited to get out!! How funny that we look forward to weddings as our date nights. I am making a big step and hiring a babysitter for the night. See I have ALWAYS used family because of bad experiences in my life with trusting other people I just felt that it was safe. So my cousin Eddie's girlfriend who loves our kids and the kids just LOVE her is watching them. I just hope I don't call her like 50 times to see how they are doing. Baby steps!! I am excited for this weekend we are having Mariana's old teacher Beth and her soon to be hubby for dinner and Mariana is soooo excited to have Ms Beth to her house! Then Sunday is a lazy day which we need. So have a great weekend and sorry if I just wasted your time with my BORING BLOG!!

No comments: