Friday, April 25, 2008

InTEresTING

Here's how you play:Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you.
10 FACTS ABOUT ME:
10.) I was not allowed to dye or drastically cut my hair until I was 18. So on my 18th bday Nathan took me to a salon and with some random hairdresser had her dye my hair and told her to cut it however just different! I looked REALLY horrible so much so that I cut classes the whole next day. Nathan said I looked like Rod Stewart.
9.) You will all probably laugh at me but I really LOVED being a cheerleader and coaching it too!!
8.) I took Tap for 9 years and every Halloween from 2nd grade until 5th grade I dressed up in my previuos years dance costume and thought I was soooo COOL!!!
7.)Our wedding was planned in 2 months I was 5 months pregnant it was in our church no music, no liquor,plastic silverware, Meijer catered,and Nathan threw the cake in my face but I would do it the same all over again I loved it!!
6.)I still have a hard time telling time on clocks and watches that have no numbers.
5.)In Fourth grade everyone was going around and telling what their middle initial stood for mine is Josephine I said it was J for Jessica because Josephine sounded UGLY (which I love now mom okay!!)
4.) I loved stuffed animals growing up and thought they had feelings so I would rotate which ones slept by me and then the rest were lined up and the bottom of my bed kept warm under blankets I did this until I was 12
3.)I played with barbies until I was 12 but pretended it was only to do their hair which was a lie I loved pretending!
2.)I LOVE old people! Like really love them I wish my job could be sitting with old people all day looking at old pictures and hearing stories of how they lived their life.
1.) I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up!
I am tagging:
Mom (Sandy),Linds,Lisa,Maria,Sam,Anita,Jene,Shanna,Desiree,Cherie,Colleen,Erin,and Angela. I know way more than 10 but I can't choose

No comments: