Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Toliet Inspecktor

Well my little man is walking and loves to get into everything. He loves going into drawers and pulling out clothes or opening and closing the DVD player and even loves to try and sit in the fridge. The latest obsession is the TOILET of all things. He is constantly running in there to play in the water. This past weekend Nathan said he was reading to the girls and he kept picking up their toys and taking off he didn't know where he was going so he decided to follow him. Sammy was getting ready to put the stack of toys in the toilet. The next night the girls were getting a bath and Sam found a bottle and put it in the toilet but this time a little girl (who shall remain anonymous) did not flush yet so you can imagine the mess.

The best is last night I got some time to myself to go to target and Nathan calls me on the cell to tell me Sammy's latest. He put Mariana's entire outfit from the day in the toilet!! Why??? What is the fascination? It reminds me of my brother who would put pencils, bars of soap, and just about anything else he could?

Hopefully it just means he will be a plumber??

No comments: