Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time for my middle child to get some ATTENTION!!

I felt so bad that I brought the camera for Sammy's teachers to take some pictures of him in his class and not Mariana's. So I let her bring the camera to school and take some pictures herself. I can only show one because I do not have permission to post other people's kids on my blog. She loves her class and is always talking about her friends and teacher. I love hearing all her stories about school and her adventures. She gets so excited that when her other friends are napping she gets to stay up and listen to books on tape (If she falls asleep she will be up til midnights so they help me out by keeping her up). She loves her friends Emmy and Rachel and talks about them all the time. She is learning so much already. She is counting to 20 very good and when she started she only recognized her name as May but since we started only calling her Mariana and writing it that way she recognizes that too! She also is learning so many songs and I love the way she interprets them. Like this one that goes:
This is the day
This is the day
This is the day the Lord has made.

Mariana's way:
This is the day
This is the day
This is the day the Lord had me!!!




No comments: