Thursday, October 16, 2008

Favorite Country Music Songs

It has been a long time since I have listened to country but whenever I hear a song from the past it brings me right back. I loved country! It started when I was younger and my dad would get us for the weekend he would only listen to it. Since I was searching for something that we had in common I became a huge country fan. So here are just a few (ok maybe more than a few)some of my favorites...........

My Best Friend Tim McGraw
Don't take the Girl Tim McGraw
She's My Kind of Rain Tim Mcgraw
Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me Tim McGraw Faith Hill (was one of our wedding songs)
It Matters to Me Faith Hill
Take Me as I am Faith Hill
Wild One Faith Hill
There You'll Be Faith Hill
Independence Day Martina McBride
Cowboy Take Me Away Dixie Chix
Strawberry Wine Deana Carter
Forever and Ever Amen Randy Travis
Look Heart No Hands Randy Travis (my grandpa slicker loved Randy Travis it always makes me think of him)
Thunder Rolls Garth Brooks (Nikkie I will always remember sitting at dads and playing this CD over and over and over again until we had all the songs memorized)

There are so many more so I guess I have been caught! I am a closet country music fan!

1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

I like almost all of these...

You should link to my ranking post. :)