Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NKOTB

I just have to say that the NKOTB concert was so much fun. I was too young to go the first time and was very sad that my sister did get to go. When Lisabeth called me months back asking me if I wanted to go I was so excited. Immediately I started remember back to the days of rewinding my tapes to listen to them over and over again and watching all the videos that they made. I also remember having all the memorabilia. I had the pins,games,pillow,bedding set,dolls,every single poster made and a ton of shirts and jackets. I was in love with Joey!!

So I counted the days until the concert with many people making fun of me for going. I do have to say that the day of I got a horrible migraine and Sammy ended up getting rota virus making me almost cancel. But I sucked it up and got in the car with Anita,Lisabeth,Alexandra,Cherie,Jenny,Amy and Liz and prayed that my migraine would go away.

It was so much fun to be out but to be reliving my childhood was even better. When we first got there it was packed but once New Kids came on and the lights came on a bit at the Palace is when you really saw how many people were there. I don't think there were many seats available. And every women in there was over 24 and screaming like they were 15! It was a blast! I loved every minute of it and I have to say that they did really good for being out of the business for 15 years.

So be jealous if you did not get to go!!!

No comments: