Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thank God for Home made Crafts

Today was a rough day I had no sleep at my sister's last night and Nathan had no sleep because Sam was up a lot so we were really really tired. So I was trying to find things to do that could occupy the kids with little fighting. I was reading my friend Amy's blog a couple weeks ago and she made Play dough with her son. I do not know why I have not done this myself in school we were given so many different recipes for this and I made it my self for the kids class rooms or even in the infant room. So I looked in my cupboards and sure enough I had everything but the Kool-Aid. So our Play dough was very boring looking but lots of fun. Jordan of course went right to work on a piece of Art and Mariana had fun pounding it or laying on it to see how flat it would get. Sammy would pull apart pieces and then eat it and then spit it out and repeated this at least 10 times I think he thought one piece was bound to taste good!!

1 comment:

Kimmy Porter said...

I think not including the kool aid probably saved you a lot more children eating the playdoh! When I worked at a day care the cooks made some like that for us and the kids would constantly try to eat it. It smelled soo good!