Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am moving

Maybe some of you do not know my phobias but I hate all things that crawl,slither,wiggle,hop well anything that is not human!! I once left our house because there was a huge spider crawling around. I picked Jordan up (who was a baby at the time) without shoes and socks and ran out of the house to my mom's until Nathan got home hours later to kill it. I make Nathan spray our house at least twice a month with bug killer so I will not see anything in the corners of my house. I shake towels out when I am in am getting out of the shower so in case there is a little spider in there hiding I am not surprised.

Now that you know how deep these fears effect me you will understand why I am moving..........We have some furry friends!!!!! Not in the house (as far as we know) but lingering waiting to attack me outside. I am sorry Lisabeth I know that you care about them and captured him and let him go out in the field far away but I am different lol! I want them dead! And I do not feel guilty about it!

It started a couple of weeks ago and we thought it was just one and we caught it. Nathan saw another one two nights ago and I am freaking out! He caught another one this morning and I am going to really freak if we catch more. I know that (why am I typing in Italics??) they are outside and I should just leave them but I will not be able to sleep. I actually dreamt the other day that I woke up to a big one in my bed!! Last night I was coming in from outside and thought I heard little feet running so I started screaming and running only to learn that it was my laces on the ground lol! I guess I need to take my own advice that I give to my girls when they are scared of something.........Pray to God and he will help you with your fears!!

But I still want them GONE!!

No comments: