Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

Pics are to come but we had so much fun at the Westview pumpkin patch in Romeo yesterday! The weekend started great we were supposed to have dinner with some friends and 1 hour after frosting the dessert I was to bring Mariana threw up and had a fever. So we had to cancel then 1 hour later I got a migraine. Mariana was fine once the evening came but I was out until Sunday morning. We had plans to go to the pumpkin patch with Nathan's family and I refused to miss Sammy's first time. So I pushed through and I am glad I did.

Sammy had so much fun trying to lift all the heavy pumpkins and Mariana had fun picking up the small ones and throwing them :). Jordan loved playing with her cousins and picking out a pumpkin to carve with daddy. We then went and sat down in our usual spot to have cider and donuts. This is our families favorite time of year with all the beautiful colors how can you not praise God!!

No comments: