Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just a Quickie

Today was the first day back to school and it seemed to just fly by! I picked my mom up and we brought Jordan to her class she found her seat and then said Good-bye :(! I am not ready to give up all of this control, yet I have to!? She had a good day and by 12 we were home for lunch! She is my 1st grader now and it is crazy!
On to my baby we went and had a visit to his classroom at Handprints (he starts Friday)! Every time I walked away he cried this is going to be hard not only on him but me. I know that I will be a basket case on Friday at work but at least I know that he is in good hands next to me and my mom (mom in law too) this is the best. Mariana was at my moms today and will start her class on Friday as well so things will be full swing by the end of this week.
CRAZY times but good to be back in the routine.

No comments: