Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saab Adventure

Nathan gets to bring home a different Saab almost every night of the week. Most of the time it is usually the 9 7 an SUV but this weekend was different. He got to bring home a Saab 9 3 Aero Convertible! It is so nice and I was excited to be able to be in a convertible since I never have been. I begged and begged to let me drive but he really could get in a lot of trouble (so I guess props to my husband for following the rules). I probably really embarrassed him but I took lots of pictures of my cute hubby in the driver seat! It was nice to drive just the two of us in a $50,000 car. It helped that the weather was perfect! So no one tell him that I posted these I just could not help myself :)



2 comments:

Ryan E said...

Hello,

Nice to be able to drive these home!

I should let you know that the Saab 97 was launched back in the late 1960's and ended in 1974.

The Saab 9-7x SUV is probably what you are mentioning which was launched in 2005 and will end in 2009.

As for the Saab 9-3, it's called "Aero" as in Aerodynamic, not Arrow.

Saab was born from Jets, so Aerodynamics are in their blood.

Check out my blog too so you can see for yourself.

http://www.saabhistory.com

Best,

Ryan

Mariana said...

Thanks Ryan Since you do not know me then you do not know that when I first started this blog I said to please excuse any errors because it is just my thoughts but I really do appriciate you pointed this out to me and I know my Husband will really like to look at your site!