Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School

Well this was a crazy week getting back into the routine and starting new things all together was very exhausting. Jordan had a great week at school she was very excited that her little friend Abby from church (who is in Kindergarten) gets to play with her at recess every day. She has said that she is getting the new girls to be her friend which makes that four friends that she has! I love little minds view on things.
I started back to work on Wednesday and it is going great. I need to get used to going to bed early and Caffeine in the morning or I will end up with a headache everyday!! It is exciting to be back in the workplace and having things that are just me ya know??
Mariana and Sammy went back to Handprints on Friday (they will usually be there on Tuesday and Wednesdays) and well lets just say it was rough. Mariana was back like she never left. I am sure she ran the class room and the other kids were wondering who this chick was (just like that too lol) she was very good and she even said that they let her use markers and she did not color all over herself lol!
Sammy on the other hand cried hard when I left and for a while after that. He would not eat his snack or Lunch and cried on and off throughout the morning. I did as well:( I cried the whole way to work and then whenever I got an update on how he was doing. This is my baby and although Handprints really is the next best thing it is still really hard know that he was so upset all day. When I got there to pick them up Sammy was playing and very happy. His teacher said that he did so much better after his nap and ate a ton of Goldfish (poor guy was so hungry). His teacher was amazing I could tell that she took extra care of Sam and loved on him like I asked. She even called Nathan at work to let him know how Sam was doing since she missed his call earlier. HUGE HUGE in our family. Let us know that you are loving our kids the way we do and you are in for sure!!
So thanks to every one's prayers that got us through the week

No comments: