Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Favorite Comedy Tv Shows

Oh this one is fun for me because I love to laugh more than anything and I have some shows that make me laugh so hard Nathan can hear me outside (windows and doors closed)!! So here they are and again I am not saying they are appropriate by all means and a lot are British humor so this is just me..........



1. Friends
Okay so who doesn't like friends? Don't tell me because than I might think of you differently lol! I love this show for so many reasons that maybe I will do a blog just on this show........I have every episode memorized if you do not believe say any quote and I guarantee that I can tell you who said it and most of the time the episode. I laugh at every joke (seriously) Even if I have seen the episode 20 times I still laugh sometimes even before things happen because I know what is coming.

2. Coupling
If you have not seen this and you like British comedy (that is raunchy which really is all British comedy :)) then you have to watch it. If you want to and have comcast on demand than rent it for sure! It is hilarious and I am forever thankful that Lisabeth told me about it!!

3. The Office
I love this show. I am just getting into it but have seen almost all of the episodes on rerun and I laugh almost as much as I do watching Friends.

4.Big Bang Theory
This show is new and it is hilarious! Thanks again to Lisabeth

5.According to Jim
I love Jim Belushi and he is hilarious in this show. His BIL played by Jonathan Stark is great too!

6.King of Queens
Lets just say I am very sad that this is no longer on the air and I am getting really sick of seeing the same ones played. I love this show I laugh out loud every time Doug and Kerry are so funny. I love how they get themselves in situations that they try to get out of in very sick and wrong ways!!

7.Seinfeld
This is a classic that everyone has to have one their list and I once met someone similar to the soup Nazi that we at MDM called the Fritter Nazi lol

8.Perfect Strangers
BALKI!! This show brings me back to watching TV at night with my family on my Mom's lap. My brother would always do impressions of Balki and crack us up

9. Americas Funniest Home Videos
Our little crew watches this every Sunday at 7pm and love it. We all crack up every time I hate to say it but I love the ones of people falling HILARIOUS!!

So I can not think of a number 10 and I am upset I think I am forgetting a big one and if someone remembers for me please tell me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suprised that "Still Standing" didn't make the list, it has to be one of my favorites even though it seems like there are only about 5 episodes!