Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Nights

I love the summer! Nathan and I always talk about how much we feel so much more alive in the summertime. We met 10 years ago in the summer and well other things were in the summer too lol!!! I love everything about it from the trees and flowers in full bloom to the amazing summer storms that we get. I have so many memories from my childhood many in the summer time. Like going to Port Sanalac (SP?) and renting that HUGE house with 10 of us and driving around in a RV! Taking an amazing trip to Texas with my sister, Grandma Slicker and Grandpa Slicker, Cheerleading camp it really was sooo much fun! Our Cathers/Davidson trips to Traverse City, Fourth of July, Concerts and three great maternity leaves were all in the summertime. I love playing outside on a great summer evening like it was tonight. We had so much fun. First Nathan took all three (yes he was being very brave) on a walk so I could sit on the front porch and read a book with no interuptions and then we all playing kickball,tag and duck duck goose in the backyard. Then at 930 way past the kids bedtime we went for a "special" walk in the wagon it was so much fun! We also layed down on the grass and watched the clouds and pointed out animals in the sky! God is so awesome how can anyone doubt him when all you have to do is look around at all he has created all for us to take in!! I am so excited for these couple of weekends though they will be busy lots of family time ahead! Tomorrow is Jessica's (my little sister) grad party (I am very proud of her she is going on to Baker to be a Radiologist). Next weekend is Johnny Klein's grad party and then my cousin Johnny's grad party ( I am proud of you too Johnny) then my Great Grandma's 90th birthday party! I love this all this family time is what I love!!

No comments: