Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Toliet is Ringing

This week has been crazy with me being really sick loosing power and Jordan's last week of school I am ready for a really long nap!! Jordan had her graduation ceremony on Tuesday and it was so cute! They started out in the music room and sang three songs which were very cute! Then we went to her classroom where the FAMOUS (lol) Miss Vaghela passed out a little diploma, a memory book, a writing notebook (from the begining of K) and a time capsole that she gets to open when she is 18 years old! I totally cried and I am so proud of her. I fast forward to when she would be graduating high school and I am so glad that I have years to prepare for that. We really had reservations putting her in public school because I had so many bad memories not all bad but ya know? Nathan went to private (for most of his school years) and had some good some bad memories. It was just so hard to be giving our daughter to someone we barely know to mold and shape her for really more hours in the day that we see her. I have to say that I am so thankful that we listened to God (Rick and Corrie helped too) to enroll her at Rose Kidd with Miss Vaghela! She is an amazing teacher and if anyone is in the Utica Community School district or can do School of Choice seriously request her! She has made such a huge impression on our family and Jordan talks about her all the time. She says things that I know have come from Miss Vaghela it is so funny. She cried a little today and I am wondering how she will do next week when her routine is changed. We are sad to be leaving Miss Vaghela but excited for the summer. Oh and if you are wondering why our toliet is ringing ask Mariana lol!!!!!!

No comments: