Thursday, June 19, 2008

I feel like I need to rake the leaves

This week has been crazy! I started working everyday again and to all of you that have been working full time can keep their comments to themselves unless you have three kids! I am all over the place everyday but it is going good. I have some personal family things going on that I can not go into but if you think about it pray for us. I will hopefully have a praise report to blog about in a couple of days regarding this "issue"!! My little sister's grad party is this Saturday and I am really excited for that but also because I have to be at my mom's house by noon to help set up and I will get to be KID FREE YEA!!! I have been around my kids and others too much to not have a break once a week right?? I am in one of those moods where I want to cry (because once a day normally is not enough) so I started reading this book by Karen Kingsbury and the last time I read it I cried so hard that it kinda scared me so why you ask am I reading it again? Because I like to torture myself! Anyways on to some exciting news! SAMMY has his first tooth! YEAH!!! He has been working on this tooth for the last two months and now it is here along with another that is trying to get through. I can finally start weening which after almost 15 months of breastfeeding I am READY. Okay sorry for a boring blog but too bad. Have a great week all

No comments: