Sunday, March 2, 2008

I do not know what I feel

I am concerned for little Sammy! I know that the doctor's say that he could have the runs for up to a week but he is not himself! He has already lost so much weight and I am back to counting the wet diapers and praying I do not have to take him back to the hospital! Oh for those of you that do not know Sammy was admitted to the hospital for dehydration. He has been so sick since 4 months old and I am getting sick of it. I know everyone says I do not know how you do it and all but I do not know either oh yeah I do GOD! but I am starting to loose it I am worrying and I know all the stuff please don't tell me becuase I say it all day long. I just hate when our kids are sick and poor little Sammy does not seem to be getting better! Anyways I am so grateful to have such a great church family! How awesome is God that he provided some meals for us for the next week from girls that go to our church! We truly are so blessed to have such great friends thanks all

No comments: