Friday, February 29, 2008

Brighter than Sunshine (Aqua Lung)

Another one of my favorite movies is A Lot Like Love with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet I love love love it!!!! It is one of those movies that after I watch it I am all googley eyed and smiling for like hours. I have seriously watched this movie like 20 times and my poor husband has had to sit through it every time! I also love Aqua Lung because of it hence my profile song and the title of this blog Brighter Than Sunshine! I am a huge fan of romantic comedies call me a dork or just a girl I don't care but I am a sucker. AHHHHH I can not stop smiling so I am enjoying this moment at midnight becuase in oh 5 hours I am back to reality........6 am feeding, taking Jordan to school, Sammy and May to my in-laws and off to work! But I would not have my life any other way I love it

No comments: