Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This year has gone by so fast

I am truly amazed that this year has gone by so fast. I feel like since we have had kids that the days go by so much faster. People always told me when I was pregnant with Jordan and really they still do that enjoy it now because it goes by so fast. People told me so much when I was pregnant that I remember telling one poor stranger to SHUT UP because I was really sick of it did people think that I would not savor every minute with my child. Anyways even after all that I still was not prepared for how fast it all goes by. Mariana just turned 4 and Jordan will be 6 I can not believe it. The most is Sammy who will be 1 years old soon. I think it is because when you have one child you can soak up everything that child does all day everyday taking pictures and video and watching everything cute they do. Then the second comes and depending on the age gap ours was 20 months you are chasing a toddler around cleaning up messes all day and feeling like all you do is say NO. Then the third comes and it really has been hectic around here. We started out with chaos Sammy going into the hospital ,me being in school when he was just 6 weeks old, Jordan starting kindergarten, the kids being sick all the time for the last 8 months straight, moving into our house, working full time then parttime then not working and then working some again. It has been CRAZY but I would not have it any other way. If it was not for my kids journals I would really feel like I missed it all. Poor Sammy has not had any professional pictures taken hardly any video and no baby album even bought! But by all means not loved any less. I really love being a mom I guess this blog was meant for me to write this way because I intended to go a different route with it but I think I needed to be reminded that it really is great. Today has been one of those days I have been running ragid for the last couple weeks and feel like I need a much needed break. Well I guess I answered my own question about where the year has gone :)
Oh and by the way Sammy FINALLY said Mama! I am loving it he says it all the time and it really is the best sound to ever come out of his mouth. Each one of your kids saying it for the first time made my heart melt and I still love hearing them all say it!

No comments: