Thursday, March 6, 2008

I never dreamed that this would happen

I have been so blessed these last couple of months to be able to be there for my sister who is on bed rest! I have been able to serve her on a level that I never thought I would! If you knew us back then believe me we faught bad! I mean fist fights, I knocked her tooth out (she says on purpose but really it was an accident), punched and kicked many a holes in the walls,spit,hit and anything else you can think at eachother! We were ruthless and everytime that I would be sobbing because of a fight my mom would say in her most motherly voice "One day Mariana,you and your sister will be bestfriends"! I thought hell no will I be friends with that B****! Sorry that is how I was. Well then I grew up and so did she and things are obviously different!!
My sister really has been there with me through so much it seriously is making me cry right now! She even then helped me through some things that I can not say due to some people in my family who are on myspace and do not know (per my moms request) and through my court trial and then when we found out we were pregnant with Jordan. She was my maid of honor in our wedding and her and my cousin Kimmy came through when our cake lady backed out 1 month before our wedding (we planned a wedding in two months). She was there knocking and knocking and knocking every 15 minutes asking if Jordan was here yet. She did all she could for us when our little Mariana was born two and half months early. She literally bought the most diapers I have ever seen in my life for us LOL!!! She has always supported us through our hard times and has always been there for the good times!
Okay enough of the sappy stuff. I went to her house today with my mom and helped go through all of Nolan's clothes for when he comes and it was so much fun. I am so excited for him to be born!! It was so cool to be with my mom and my sister and having so much fun. We all have so much in common and who would have thought that I would be giving my OLDER sister advice in parenting.
I can honestly say that when Mariana comes to me in the years to come sobbing because her and Jordan are in a fight I can say in my most motherly voice "One day you and Jordan will be best friends I promise"!! So for once I will admit that my mom was RIGHT!! My sister and I are truly friends and she is about the best that I will ever have I love it and feel so blessed to have her in my life!

No comments: