Friday, December 30, 2011

Life Happens....

So a couple weeks ago I blogged about how I could feel like things were about to change. Since we have moved back with Nathans parents (and yes that is where we live now in case you didn't know that) things have been crazy. We have had to adjust the kids to living somewhere else, the girls are starting a new school, Nathan has been busy studying for tests for work and lots more that is not my story to tell. I have been keeping a prayer journal and for about 2 months now I have been praying for Nathan and what God is trying to show us with his new job at the new dealership. I have been praying for myself that my fears of loosing everything once again not be entertained and that I can lean into God and trust that he will provide and that his plan is perfect. I struggle don't get me wrong just ask Nathan when I have a meltdown get out of my way (not an excuse I need to work on anger management..one thing at a time people). There are days that I cry A LOT there are days that I feel so close to God and have an amazing amount of faith. (by the way I am not blogging this for attention or any poor thing comments because this is just an outlet for me if you feel like I am doing this for attention don't read it because you don't know me too well then). I have thought about keeping things quiet but then I am not being my true self. I feel like if I put it out there than that is more people praying and maybe more people that will be encouraged or feel like they are not alone in what they might be going through.
Last night Nathan lost his job! We had a feeling that it was going to happen but it didn't soften the blow by any means. I trust God and like I said I could feel change was coming and I knew that once I surrendered my plans and my will that God would do the cleaning that was necessary. I believe that his plans are so much better than my own and that doesn't mean easier. I feel like screaming at the same time though because I also have 4 kids that I want to feel safe and loved and a husband that really does work hard for his family and deserves to have things go right. Again though right in my head is different than Gods plan. I think about when we left my old job which was a mess of a place and then two weeks later found out I was preggers with Isabell I went a little crazy. I could only think we have three kids and one on the way and I no longer have a job. If that would have never happened I wouldn't have found the place I work at now which I love! I know that God loves us more than I could ever love my own children so he does want us to be happy and have success so I am going to continue to place my faith and trust in him (and allow myself the occasional break down ;) ). So if you would like to say a prayer for us do not to find a perfect job but pray that the one that God would want for Nathan would be there, pray that we continue to look to God for the right path to follow and that we have peace and clarity through it all and that we remember to praise him even in the storm :)

1 comment:

Shannon Gonzales said...

So glad you posted this. You are so right, if you didn't share, we wouldn't know to pray for your hardships! I just read this to Ben and he said," I wish we could have them over!". I know it's a drive out, but we'd love to get together and hang out! I'm sure my kids would enjoy the company too. Let me know!