Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let the countdown begin....

So I know Christmas is soon but I am talking about My little Isabell's 2nd BIRTHDAY!! I can not believe that she will be two years old! The other night I was holding her (she is the only one that willingly lets me rock her) and talking very quietly about when she was born and how sweet she was when she put her hand to my mouth and said "stop talking now"! She is our little Diva as we like to call her and she is very spoiled. She may have pushed me over the edge in regards to my sanity but she has blessed us in so many ways, I do not know what our little family would do if God didn't give us little Isabell :) so the countdown to the tears (for me) begins only 5 more days......

1 comment:

Liz Sciacchitano said...

Awww. Our Isabella is a little "DIVA" also. Joey's brother Steven calls her that all the time. It must be a name thing. I still can't believe she is going to be turning three and that your Isabell is going to be turning two!