Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feeling like a change is brewing....

Do you ever feel like something big is going to happen?? I feel like that today maybe it was the sermon at church today that just really has had me thinking today or it could even be that I am turning 30 soon lol (i think it is the sermon). I was sitting in church today with that intense look on my face I was really trying to take it all in. I wonder what Randy thought if he saw me today because I felt like i was on the edge of my seat lol. I have total faith that all this junk I am walking through is for a reason and that God is doing amazing things behind the scenes :) A friend of mine at Awaken last week was so generous and gave me a big hug and just told me that she knew God was doing big things and that this was just a moment we were going through (not sure if that is exactly what she said but it was what I heard). This last week I did not get to journal much and I felt the difference. But tonight after sending an email to a friend I sat here and prayed, you know that kind where you feel like God has his arms wrapped around you and you are just talking to him :) God has also been showing me a lot of things through other people that have truly encouraged me and I love that. A friend of mine was so blessed this past week with gifts for herself and her kids that it makes my heart overflow for them with happiness. I seriously have been in awe of what God has done for her, its like a little reminder that he loves all of us the same and wants all of us to be blessed. I am not talking about just gifts I am talking about the peace that he gives us and the faithfulness, grace and mercy. OK sorry for the randomness tonight, well whatever big things good or bad I know he will prepare the way for us. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: