Monday, May 25, 2009

Need to take a break

Well things are CRAZY! They always are around the Cather's house. I feel like things always are with me like God is always trying to get my attention and say "see I am here and know what I am doing"! Well this weekend that happened which means for the next couple of weeks I have to look to him. We had something major happen this weekend and I tried calling a couple of people to talk to them but no one answered. Does that ever happen to you? I felt like God was trying to tell me that I needed to come to him first. So I did I prayed and prayed about the situation and he brought scripture to mind that calmed me then LBs phone finally worked and we talked. She told me everything that an amazing friend would (and my husband already told me but we all know that we take advice better from our good girlfriends lol) and even had me laughing at the end of the conversation. I know that God has the blue prints for our life already and they are better than anything that we ourselves could even dream of planning. I just have to remember that what ever he puts in our lives to trust that he knows what he is doing (I believe many times I have thought I could have done it better lol) and that he will never leave us alone. That is what I think I miss that he is always with us. A couple of weeks ago our kids in church got some neon shoelaces to put in their shoes to remind them that if they thought that they were alone standing up for something that they believed in then they were to look down at those and know that God is with them. I think I need to ask Brenda if I can have some!!! I might take a couple weeks off from blogging then I will be back and explain all of this madness when I can!!

No comments: