Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Books

So I have been reading a lot lately. When I say a lot I mean like in one week I read 4 books and started the 5th!! I love reading so much and right now I am reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan which is amazing. I love watching the chapter videos on www.crazylovebook.com but the book is bringing me into a new awareness of God's love for me and how much in awe I am of him and what he is. I have had a couple of days kid free and today and tomorrow are my last two and I have made a commitment to not turn the TV on and just read and pray. I have stuck to that I read the bible, Crazy Love and then write in my journal and just pray sitting in God's presence. It has helped me so much with things that are going on right now. God has given me so much clarity in some of these issues and it feels so good to be going down the right path now.I feel like God has used this time for me to focus on him and grow. I just struggle now to find the time when the kids are home with me and that is going to be everyday come Thursday. Well I know that God will work it out.
Speaking of reading I am going to go outside and enjoy this weather and read!!!

1 comment:

Constance said...

I'm kinda sad you won't have any kid free days too...I'll miss Sammy and Mariana so much! I might not let you take him tomorrow!