Thursday, May 7, 2009

DaZeD

I am in a little bit of a daze. I need to bring myself back in to full time mommy mode and it is a struggle for me. I know that this is where i am supposed to be because I see where the need is right now especially with my middle. She is struggling with numerous things and I need to take a delicate but firm approach and I have a feeling that this summer is going to be challenging. I think I need to start with spending some time with her in the bible and reading to her and having her memorize a easy verse with me. I think that this will help her she loves God already and she goes around the house singing songs about God all the time. She is the typical middle child I think and I am that as well I always said growing up that I will show favor to my middle because I was so deprived (ha ha ha ha). I feel bad because my oldest gets attention since she is in school now bringing big things home and doing concerts and field trips and Sammy is so jealous whenever the girls even try to come close to me that I feel like Mariana gets lost. I work really hard to make sure obviously that she does not but I feel like I am failing her some how. I know before I have said that no matter what we do we must all face the truth that someday our kids are all going to need therapy but I would rather it be because of Nathan and not me JUST JOKING!!!!
Well on another note thank you to those that donated because now we have almost $600 and that is a lot closer than we were. GO TEAM TAG GIRLS (even if it is just two of us now)!!!!

1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

I stil have money for you, but this week, as you know, has been crazy, and I haven't been able to get it to you... What would you like me to do?