Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life worth living

So I will be 30 in exactly 5 days 9 hours and 32 minutes!!! Crazy how a couple years ago I thought people who were 30 looked old lol now people who are 30 are really young :) I have had a list of things I wanted to do before I was 30 and not one thing is really crossed off that list. I mean I have done lots of things in these last 10 years that I am really proud of most importantly being married and having 4 beautiful kids! I am speaking of small things that I have always wanted to do but always seem to chicken out. But I am taking a deep breath and I am determined that at the end of my birthday month (that's right I celebrate the month minus the 9th which is Mariana's bday and the 15th which is my mother in laws bday) I will post the first thing that will be crossed off my list!! So excited and nervous all at the same time!! and like my cousin Kim said I will be 30 the whole year so I have exactly 372 days 9 hours 24 minutes and 35 seconds to cross things off my list!

No comments: