Thursday, January 19, 2012

White as Snow

I am amazed at how fitting it is that we have lots of snow today! It is like in Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let us argue this out," says the LORD. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool." This verse is exactly what I needed today along with this snow. Today is a new day one that is going to be remembered on the calendar as the day that our lives took a shift for the better. I know God has amazing plans and he is going to do amazing things with our family. These last couple of weeks I have become closer to God than I ever thought possible. It took something happening for me to open my heart completely to God and tell him whatever it took I would be willing. It has been really hard but I am learning to take all my thoughts captive and allowing God to change and mold me into what I am supposed to be. I am in awe once again at what he has done in me and what I know he will continue to do. I feel so blessed that I serve a loving God that loves me so much that he takes his time with me and shows me things they way I need to see them to understand. God doesn't show anyone something the same way because he knows us better than we know our selves if that sentence even makes sense to me it does lol. I am learning so much about who I am and who I want to be that it is only God in me working that can explain it. I am praying today that as I take this step I remember that "in my weakness he is strong".
I am so happy all of this is happening before my BIG 3-0 in 18 days!!!!!

No comments: