Saturday, January 7, 2012

Can't Shut Up

I know I post all the time about music but today it is what is getting me through the tough stuff!! So I am all about listen to Anthem Lights again!! I know boy band but they are all about Christ and spreading the word of God to those that need it and those that need the encouragement and each song either brings me to tears, raising praise to God or wanting to jump around and that is all the things I need today!! So here is their song Can't Shut Up Last night was Jordan's first sleepover and if you know me and my past then you know for me to allow that is huge!! It was all God that I did not freak and call every couple hours to see if she is ok..it helped that the P family is so amazing :) So because Jordan was there I decided to do something special with Mariana and we decided to go on a date. Nathan usually does the dates with the girls so I have never done just one of them and myself that didn't include shopping of some type. So I told her we could go to a real restaurant for dessert. My mom watched Sam and Issy for me and off we went to IHOP lol. We had a great waiter who I think was amazed at my Mariana's manners :) we bother ordered and when the bill came i saw kids eat free! We had a blast talking and drawing and talking and talking and talking (talking is what you do best if your name is Mariana). Then when we left she had a giggle fit and told me this was the best day of her whole life except when she goes to church because that is all about Jesus! She is so precious and I was so thankful to have that time. When we came home Sam, Mariana and I had a coloring contest and a little sleepover of our own! When we said our prayers Mariana thanked God for giving us enough money to have a date and for the waiter giving kids their food for free ;) I believe that God has prepared me and my kids for what we are walking through right now and even though I am sad at times I am in awe of what God does for me...again I say it ME!! Today was a bunch of up and down emotions when finally I got the kids their lunch and sat down by myself and just prayed and wrote. I feel like this time we are walking through is going to be what makes the rest of our lives and teaches us that praising God in the storm is soooo worth it. I can not believe that in just a little over a month Nathan and I will be married for 10 years! That is huge and I am excited to celebrate that with him and I am very aware that if it were not for God in our life than we would not be married again. I have some people right now that you might want to call haters lol but I am going to push them to the side and take all my thoughts captive and give them to GOD.

No comments: