Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I AM BACK

After months of randomly trying to get back to blogging and being denied access because I forgot my password...I finally got in and I am so excited :)

I can not believe that the last time I posted a blog was in 2009! Wow have things changed but are also the same. So much to write but I feel the need to filter myself lately,which if you know me than you know that I NEVER filter myself. I have always been an open book, I have always believed that if you are open about what you are going through than it opens the door for others to be open and we stop walking around with plastic faces saying things like "I'm good", "I'm fine", "It's nothing" and my favorite (with a huge smile that I feel looks fake but seems to pass the test) "everything is great".

So how am I doing?

Well for know I am going to answer with I am fine until I am comfortable on here once again to blog my little heart out and not care who reads it or finds it offending or tries to use it against me ;) But I am back and it feels good so more posts about the craziness of my little Cathers Crew....

No comments: