Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stuff

Lots has been going on as always in our crazy house!! Right now I am just counting the days until we find out if we are having a baby girl or a baby boy or who knows maybe an alien of some kind lol!! Next Wednesday we find out so 6 more days!! We have been busy going to parks and then trying to find things to do when it is raining so if anyone has any idea's please send them my way because as of right now it is messing up the house!!
We have a boy name picked out but are stuck on a girls first name middle name we picked out is Isabel after Nathan's grandmother but not sure what to go with it!! I need some help but they have to be unique I do not want a Jennifer or a Katie (not that anything is wrong if that is your name but I do not want 6 kids to raise their hands when my child's name is called!!) so please leave your suggestions!!!

No comments: