Saturday, November 26, 2011

Music

I love music! When I was younger I loved Alternative and then R&B and then Rap and then back to Rock and then Country...ok I guess I loved it all! As I have gotten older and began my relationship with God my music choices have changed. Don't get me wrong I will totally play Biggie or Boys II Men or the Goo Goo Dolls but my first choice always goes back to Christian Rock. I think because when I was growing up I would turn to music that helped me get through things that I was dealing with or the perfect love song at the time. As I lean closer to God I am lifted and encouraged by the music that brings me to a place of peace. I love at church when I close my eyes and feel like it is just me and God a true time of worship...tears flowing but a smile on my face. Have you ever had that same experience maybe in the car or at home listening to worship music? I have and its amazing almost a little gift from God and always at the right time... I have posted videos on here in a while so I am going to try to post a couple songs that I love right now!




No comments: