Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grossed out!

I love our time in the car sounds weird I know! I love when I pick Jordan up from school and we all talk about our day to eachother (even Sammy babbles). We sing songs some kids songs and some not we dance to the music on the radio it is fun! Well today we were singing and dancing (to Alicia Keys) and I looked over my shoulder to see the man in the car next to me digging and I mean DIGGING! He was so far up in there that he was almost to his second knuckle!!! I laughed no big deal well it is but oh well emabarresing for him not me than I looked again and his finger was in his mouth.........I gagged! I could not believe that I just saw some do that. I looked again (because now I am just curious as to what type of person would do this) He is chewing!! I am getting so grossed out just typing this out. I can not believe it and I am sorry if I have mad anyone sick. Nose picking is something that seriously makes me cringe more than anything else!
On another note My little Sammy is turning 1 tomorrow and I can not believe it. I cry on all of kids birthdays I do not know why maybe it is because with each passing year it is less time that I have with them sound weird. I know that I have a minimum of 20 more years of my kids in our house but still it seems like the years go by sooo fast i know that before I know it I will be watching my kids pack up their belongings to move out. Then there are days that I wish I could escape LOL! Well we made cupcakes today for tomorrow after dinner. My mom, sister Jessie and my brother Joe are all coming over for dinner and some cupcakes (Sammy’s first:)! Then Saturday is the big party only family is coming and some friends which adds up to about 50!! I know I have a huge family so every party is HUGE! So pray for me this weekend because I know that by Sunday night I will have a huge headache and very tired!!!

No comments: